animal instinct

A concept my husband absolutely hates. Animal print. I don't know why, he just despises it. However, seeing as printed denim is soooo hot right now I couldn't think of a better way to try it out than in a subtle animal print. (Because let's face it, pastel floral denim just isn't flattering for all!) Ofcourse I love animal prints so much that it just seemed completely normal to mix animal print pants WITH an over the top amazing animal faux fur coat. I mean it is all about print mixing right now, so why not? Add Chanel cat's eyes and I really couldn't try and unleash my inner feline anymore. Perfect for these cold autumn days. Sorry hubby x K
Printed Denim AG, Faux Fur Coat and Shoes Top Shop, Shirt Oasis, Sunglasses Chanel, Watch Fossil, Bag Lie down I think I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment