a week in pictures

How amazing is this picture? Looks completely fake, doesn't it? Just like I have cut out the waterfall and stuck it onto a dull grey sky. But alas it is the amazingly real, amazingly fabulous Niagara Falls. When we decided to come to NYC, I made hubby promise me a trip up to see the falls. Something I have wanted to see since being snowed out on a family holiday back in 2000. And it was amazing. Thundering falls, getting extremely wet on the Maid of the Mist boat ride, and being able to walk across a bridge into Canada = a fabulous day trip. (And love the 50 minute flight from NYC!) The days here seem to be flying by so quickly, with our latest calendar count showing we have been here for over 3 weeks (sob!) And with each week more fabulous than the last (if that is at all possible!!) I hope my pictures have at least now convinced you to hall ass onto a plane and visit this fabulous city...where dreams are made... x K
1) My amazing photography skills on board the Maid of the Mist boat tour
2) Taking a stroll on the NY High Line
3) I have a crush on you Chambray Shirt, thanks Madewell
4) I heart graffiti ALMOST as much as I HEART NY
5) NY Fashion Institute admissions for Barbie Competition!
6) On the go, in Brooklyn, in breezy Free People. Similar shape here
7) Niagara Falls in all its glory




















1 comment: