favourite summer snaps

Winter is well and truly on its way here in Melbourne, and while we all reach for our chunky knits, resist buying a million new pairs of boots and drink (well i do!) copious amounts of soy hot chocolates, I thought this was a good time to reflect on summer and start my new adventure, this blog! Welcome to fabulous for the fabulous, a place where i hope to inspire you with all things... well fabulous. This summer, I was lucky enough to spend an amazing month travelling around the US, Canada and the Carribean with my family. It was the perfect combination of amazing sunsets, a white christmas, way too many cocktails and the fun jump between wearing snow gear one day to beautiful dresses the next. And while im always one to plan another adventure before my first one has even started (hello new york in less than two months), this weather has got me in the mood to re-live my fantastic trip. I hope you enjoy my favourite snaps and that they bring a little summer back to your fabulous life x K


Why is it fabulous? Cocktail hour on a yacht, need i say more?
Wearing: Camilla kaftan, Hermes H bangle, Tiffany and Co. ball bracelet
Location: Sea Dream Yacht 1, Anguilla, BVI


Why is it fabulous? I fell in love with the sunsets of this quaint
sea side town, the perfect stop up HWY 101
Wearing: Free People top, J Brand denim
Location: Carmel-by-the-sea, CA, USA
Why is it fabulous? Tiny marina with too cute shops for one of a kind
kaftans and trinkets.
Wearing: Splendid tee, Abercrombie and Fitch shorts, Fedora from
local market
Location: Soper's Hole Marina, BVI 
Why is it fabulous? Sight seeing by ATV, NYE fireworks, luxury
shopping and all round glamour.
Location: St. Barths, BVI

Why is it fabulous? Heavenly seafood @ Joe's stone crab and amazing
sunrises on the balcony of my beach front hotel with my hubby!
Wearing: Wish dress, Gucci sunglasses
Location: Miami, Fl, USA


No comments:

Post a Comment