from the rooftops


Nothing quite takes my breath away like the New York City skyline. It is one of those views that I could never ever get tired of. Like being near the Eiffel Tower at dusk, or watching the sunset over Santorini, or seeing a brand new pair of Louboutins (before their glorious red sole starts to wear off!). Only better. And to me, an amazing print dress holds the same appeal. This season I am having a love affair with scarf prints, and I think there is nothing more fabulous than a scarf print dress. A nod to the amazing Versace catwalks of SS 12, anything scarf printed is very on trend right now. I just couldn't walk past this amazing BCBG Max Azria maxi with its gorgeous front pleat detail and sweeping floor length skirt. And while I think it is perfectly glamorous for these soaring New York temperatures (even hotter from the rooftops!), Im willing to say I will probably attempt it back home with some sort of black fur to keep out the cold. How fabulous! So now I ask, what takes your breathe away? x K  



Dress BCBG Max Azria, Clutch DVF, Bracelet Tiffany & Co.


1 comment:

  1. It's so awesome you're calling NYC home for the summer. I am officially totally jealous! Enjoy the hell out of that view.

    http://www.the-glossy.com

    ReplyDelete