getting back into the swing of it

Back to work, back to 'real' life and back to cold old Melbourne. (And still no camera, thanks Canon!) And so my winter wardrobe finally comes into play for 2012. While I admit dressing for winter in glamorous fur and sumptuous leather has its appeal, there really is nothing that could prepare me for going from 30+ temperatures in NYC to barely 4 degrees when i role out of bed in cold Melbourne! Not wanting to be sucked into the drab and dreary blacks and greys winter dressing normally equates to, I am loving this Dianne Von Furstenburg dress that I picked up in New York. (I mean what is not to love about her amazing pieces!?) A classic belted at the waist silk shift, I adore the print and it's amazing color play on a classic spot. And because everything is all about back detail right now, I love the way it buttons completely down the back. 
And if I can't have my daily Starbucks, my extremely hot soy from Cafe Q in Clifton Hill will have to do. Arrrgghh Melbourne, I'm home. When can i go again? x K
Dress DVF, Shoes Christian Louboutin, Bag Louis Vuitton,
Tights Top Shop, Sunglasses Tom Ford, Ring Ippolita
Ball Bracelet Tiffany & Co. , Watch Marc by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment