military precision

I have had this bag, forever. Well not forever, but for a good eight or so years. It was my first big purchase. She's a Chloe. The bag I chose to buy when the Paddington was huge and I didn't want to follow the pack. I love her. Mainly because she is practical and holds everything, but also because she is classic, and twinkles with a hint of both silver and gold. And when themes like military roll around (as they so often do) she makes the perfect bag. Urban yet glam. I have mentioned my love of khaki before (see here), and I don't see it going away soon. Mixed with pretty vintage pieces and classic black boots, a khaki jacket is a perfect nod to the trend that will take you from winter into summer. And with Zara and Topshop showing such fabulous affordable versions, I say jump online now. Heck visit the stores in Melbourne, they are probably already here. x K

Jacket Zara, Dress and Belt Vintage, Sunglasses Tom Ford,
Boots Rag and Bone, Arty Dots Ring YSL
Watch and iPhone Cover Marc by Marc JacobsBag Chloe

2 comments:

  1. A friend put me on to your blog - what a great find! Great style, great photos, lots of inspiration. Nice to see a melbournian who can carry off colour so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cute outfit. The floral dress looks perfect with your military colored jacket.

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete