mexican blues

I have spent the last few days in Los Cabos, Mexico, finding inspiration for a little project I have been working on. (Hopefully, which I can share with you all soon!) And I immediately fell in love with all the gorgeous shades of blue on offer. From delicate hanging lanterns shaped as hearts, to the endless blue of the ocean, I was completely mesmerised. (And of course, the guacamole and fish tacos weren't too bad either!) My one regret? Not having the luggage space and/or ability to carry home breakables, as I would have stocked up on all the amazing pieces of glass wear Mexico had to offer! Sadly for me I am officially on the home stretch now. Can I stay? If only. Hope you enjoy the pics! x K 

1) Hanging lanterns were gorgeous against the sky
2) This dome roof was part Santorini, but with a Mexican feel. Love!
3) All the blue had me dying to wear my cobalt bikini, teamed with white and silver is casual weekend perfection
4) I love nothing more than beachside dressing, especially tie dye
5) Amazing pottery and glasswear
6) Hubby had a hit of golf on this amazing course, while I hit the shops
7) Local tacos were a highlight

No comments:

Post a Comment