opposites

Hot and cold. Black and white. Gold and Silver. All opposites. And opposites attract, right? My latest adventures (a combination of "opposites" work vs. play) were no different. Rain in Hawaii. Hot in Miami. Snow in London and Paris. Each place so different to the last. Yet a perfect trip. I always feel lucky that I get the chance to travel for work, but being away from my hubby so frequently sometimes takes its toll (on me, im sure he is content playing golf!!) Luckily for me, this time I got to take him with me and that meant a little bit of relaxing time too. So hello 2013. Hopefully you will stay tuned for some exciting new things happening this year on fabulousforthefabulous x K








 
1) Romantic Paris in the snow  2) Wishing I could surf in Waikiki  3) My new favourite breakfast treat: Acai berry bowls while shopping in Waikiki  4) Snowy London Rooftops down Oxford St  5) The most amazing sunsets at the Southern most point of the USA  6) Palm Trees and Thatch roof views whilst sun baking  7) All things French: Isabel Marant, Chanel and Taittinger in Paris  8) Spring 13 trends black and white in Miami  9) Chasing the sun in Hawaii in Carmen Marc Valvo and Marc by Marc Jacobs  10) Early morning views through our Paris window  11) Retro pit stops to find delish North Shore tacos  12) Romantic views from our terrace on the North Shore   13) Old and new favourites from Paris  14) Catching some sun at the southern most point of the USA  15) I heart Waikiki and sunsets 


No comments:

Post a Comment