the moto pant

I'm not sure about anyone else but on these hot summer days I can't think of anything worse than wearing denim. Jeans in particular. But I have a major style crush on these moto inspired Rag and Bone jeans that I'm contemplating sweat and tears (literally) just to buy them and consequently struggle to pull them onto my over heated legs. (And just how amaze do they look with my all time favourite newbury boots that I have lived in since I bought them last winter: seen here and here).
Both tuxedo inspired styling and sports influences are major trends right now, so the classic black and white combo of these are a perfect option. I'm thinking either a classic white shirt, mix and matched with a bold sporty stripe or teamed with the jacket of the season (the bomber!) come winter. Definately on my wish list! x K
 Outfit Images c/o Rag and Bone

No comments:

Post a Comment