max it out

As summer becomes a distant memory, and the crisp autumn air (and rain!) sets in, I constantly look in my wardrobe and deem I have nothing to wear! And with Melbourne often churning up four seasons in one day (my wedding day, being a classic example of that!) it pays to be able to layer up your summer pieces, for a tran-seasonal update that will take you all the way through to winter. My summer days are spent living in dresses, especially maxi dresses, so I love that this leather bust maxi dress is wow enough on it's own for balmy summer nights, but equally fabulous when teamed with a faux fur gilet when the temperatures turn cool. For extra winter warmth, add a cardi underneath, giving you a contrast sleeve that's so on trend right now. Mix with boots and tights and you'll see more life out of your maxis than you ever thought possible x K 



Dress Miss Selfridge, Belt Vintage, 
Faux Fur Gilet Zara, Cardi RDS, Tights Top Shop, 
Boots Rag and Bone, Necklace Mocha, 
Cuff Chanel, Bag Louis Vuitton




3 comments:

  1. That dress + vest combo is the perfect trans-seasonal outfit!! Love.

    x Stace
    tee+fame

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect inspiration to bring maxi skirts out more often. The first look is my favorite, but they're all great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this outfit! Your maxi skirt is great.. and I adore your bag :)

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete