nyc essentials

When my husband announced he wanted to buy me a traditional gift for our second wedding anniversary, who was I to complain? Especially when that gift was cotton. Now if you continue to read my blog (and I hope that you do!) you will soon learn I'm not the type of girl who would think cotton means clothes, or socks or sheets. No no. Boring! And not me! (Yes yes you need sheets, but from your husband? I think not!) So think how delighted I was when a pair of Chanel flat espadrilles made there way into my hot little hands. Not only are they comfy, stylish and oh so fabulous, they will be perfect for pounding the NYC pavement. With less than one week til we set off (I couldn't be more excited if i tried!!!) here's a look at some of the other fabulous things I am putting into my suitcase. (Think go with everything pieces - metallic flats, a statement necklace, dress up or down denim shorts). Who says you can't travel in style? Definately not me! x K
Chanel Espadrilles, House of Harlow Metallic Wedge Flats,
Anthropologie Necklace, Rag and Bone Denim Cut Offs,
Urban Outfitters Fedora, Missoni Beach Towel




3 comments:

  1. I want the towel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Le chapeau est suuper:)
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant wait to see what your 3rd wedding anniversary present will be!

    ReplyDelete