fashion canyon

On my way to school, and totally getting my print vibe on. Hello Versace! Well almost. I am currently having a major brand crush on this dress by Clover Canyon. Every piece in their range is crafted with an amazing, wow, gorgeous print (think loud and bright and perfect for both ME and this season!)  I am especially loving the timeless shift silhouette, and with it's subtle nod to the scarf print trend, it's so right for summer. BUT as with any fabulous print piece, I urge you to not discard from your wardrobe too quickly! Simply become a hoarder like me (hello taking up two wardrobes at home!) and you will soon see that a great print will last a life time x K
Dress Clover Canyon, Bag Chanel
Shoes Christian Louboutin, Ring & Bangle Ippolita
Bracelet Tiffany & Co.





No comments:

Post a Comment