a gypsy summer

This time of year is always so crazy. And it mostly involves me running crazily from place to place, attempting to see everyone for Christmas celebrations, all the while trying to wrap up everything at work (and wrap presents!!), put up the tree, pack for heading down the beach (a family tradition) oh and remember to buy food/eat.
So it's the little moments, like the gorgeous sunset reflecting through the trees in the Melbourne streets, that remind me to take a moment to just stop and breathe. (Yes, while guzzling a smoothie at the same time - a girl has to multi task!) This (finally!!!) hot weather has given me a reason to finally break out some new summer pieces, and I am loving this Gypsy05 silk maxi dress. A gorgeous tribal inspired print, that I know I will love for seasons to come. Ahhhh got to love Melbourne in summer. Just remember to breathe x K

Dress Gypsy05, Sunglasses Gucci
Bangle Isabel Marant, Shoes Midas

No comments:

Post a Comment