leather out

There is something funny about coming to London to work on Australian SS12, and find it raining. And cold. Although I guess it is London, so what can I expect! Apparently it's been raining for the past month, and while I love to rug up and enjoy the London winters (hello cosy uggs on my feet and yummy mulled wine!), I was really hoping for some sunshine. Puddles aside, its been the perfect weather to team my wear with anything leather leggings with this seasons coolest (or should that be hottest!?) new trends. While I have always been a leather jacket girl, I'm really loving anything leather right now. I especially have a massive crush on this All Saints jacket in gorgeous metallic, but would also love to try this Oasis leather skirt in too cute pastels. What a perfect way to bring leather to your summer wardrobe! x K

Sequin Tunic H+M, Leather Pants Sportsgirl
Boots Rag and Bone, Bag and Watch Marc by Marc Jacobs























No comments:

Post a Comment