california dreams

I have to admit it's not hard to work when it is 28 degrees. Shopping in the sunshine, what's not to love? Los Angeles has so far been the perfect mix of summer weather, Californian inspiration and a more chilled out vibe as I round up the trip. My go-to shopping outfit can only be described as stylish comfort. I'm loving these amazingly comfy cute ballet flats (I am totally crushing on everything metallic right now), and mixed back with a Prada influenced retro skirt (could I love the tropical scenery of this print anymore?) I feel instantly glam. A simple white tank and vintage bag are the perfect way to round out the outfit. Yep, I am all about Californication x K 


Skirt Primark, Ballet Flats Sam Edelman,
Tank C&C California, Coin Necklace Mocha,
Watch Marc by Marc Jacobs, Sunglasses Chanel
Bag Pasadena Rose Bowl, Bracelet Tiffany and Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment